Quick guide for A Guild of Our Own
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Darren Lightfinger in his cellar north of the Lumbridge furnace.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Darren Lightfinger.
- Talk to Chief Thief Robin.
- Use an onion on a bowl with a knife (tool belt works) for chopped onion.
- Use irit potion (unf) with chopped onion.
- Talk to Chief Thief Robin again.
Guild Registry[edit | edit source]
- In a building south-east of Ardougne market, talk to the Registrar.
- Pickpocket the Registrar for a key.
Vault key[edit | edit source]
- In the other room, wind the clock on wall. Have blackjack already equipped.
- With the Registrar in the clock room, go back to the desk.
- Quickly lure, knock out, then pickpocket the guard.
- Pull the vault lever behind the desk.
- Go down the trapdoor.
- Picklock the vault door.
- Check the chest for traps, then open it.
- Inspect the box under the square hole in the wall to exit.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Bank or destroy your vial of stench.
- Re-enter the building and talk to the Registrar.
- Return to Darren Lightfinger.
- Caper complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 30,000 experience
- 4,000 experience
- Ability to mix a Vial of stench
- Full access to the Thieves' Guild including a bank
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
A Guild of Our Own is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.
|Part 4 of the Thieves' Guild quest series|