Quick guide for A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Draynor Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
G.A.G[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.
- Talk to 5 different gardeners near farming patches around RuneScape.
- The correct speaking option won't be available if the farming patch next to them isn't clear.
- The farmers in Prifddinas won't work.
- The fifth farmer you talk to will mention fairies.
- Talk to Martin again.
Finding a cure[edit | edit source]
- Equip your staff and head to the Lumbridge Swamp to enter the Lost City shed.
- Run south (near Chaeldar, the Slayer master), talk to the Fairy Godfather about the Queen.
- Run west to the bank. Talk to Fairy Nuff a few steps north of the bank.
- Travel to The Dark Wizards' Tower (west of Falador).
- Climb to the top, talk to Zandar Horfyre.
- Teleport to Port Sarim and talk to Malignius Mortifer (just north-west of Port Sarim) about a Tanglefoot (pictured right).
- Run behind Draynor Manor and dig the grave (click on gravestone) for a skull (still within the grounds of Draynor Manor).
- Return to Malignius.
- Fetch the items that Malignius requested (they will be listed in your quest journal). Bring multiple of any edible item, or bring a filled druid pouch to ward off ghasts.
Magic secateurs[edit | edit source]
The final fight[edit | edit source]
- Return to the Lost City, west of the Cosmic altar, enter the shady grove.
- Run through the grove to the large room.
- Equip your magic secateurs and kill Tanglefoot. Off-hand weaponry will work here, but will only deal as much as the secateurs would.
- Take the Queen's secateurs.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- Magic secateurs (increases Farming-yields by 10% when harvesting allotments, herbs and hops)
- 3,500 experience
- 2,000 experience
- 1,000 experience
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
A Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- A Fairy Tale III - Battle at Ork's Rift
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One Foot in the Grave
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 2 of the Fairy Tale quest series|