Quick guide for A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in the Draynor Market.
- After 5 minutes have elapsed, talk to him again.
- Go to Fairy Nuff's grotto, north of the Zanaris bank.
- After a short cutscene, enter the house and pick up the certificate.
- Right-click study on the certificate.
- Use the certificate on the Fairy chef, south of the bank.
- Read the rune temple sign, on the ground south of the Cosmic Altar.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather about the Queen being missing.
- Talk to the Co-ordinator just north.
Resistance hideout[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Fairy Fixit near the fairy ring, south-west of the wheat field.
- Equip your dramen staff and go to each of these codes in this order to reach the hideout: air, dlr, djq (this may seem like it failed, but continue to the next code anyway), ajs.
- In the Fairy Resistance Hideout, talk to Fairy Nuff in the northeastern room.
- Go back and pickpocket the Fairy Godfather for the queen's secateurs (may take several attempts). The Fairy Godfather, Fat Rocco and Slim Louie may need to be looking the other way. IE Stand east of him and wait until he looks west and both his guards are looking north.
- Go back to the hideout with the fairy ring ("Fairy Resistance HQ").
- Talk to Fairy Nuff.
Magic essence[edit | edit source]
- Go back to a fairy ring and use the code ckp.
- Wait 2 minutes and pick a starflower.
- Make sure you have armour required to fight one or multiple Goraks.
- Go back to a fairy ring and use the code dir.
- Kill Goraks until you get a Gorak claw.
- Grind the gorak claw.
- Use the starflower on the vial of water.
- Use the Gorak claw powder on the Magic essence (unf).
- Go back to the Resistance Hideout by equipping your dramen staff and go to each of these codes in this order to reach the hideout: air, dlr, djq (right-click fairy ring to "select Destination" for quicker travel), and finally ajs or by selecting the "Fairy Resistance HQ" option 4 times in the travel log.
- At the Resistance Hideout, right-click use the magic essence on the queen, laying on the stretcher near Fairy Nuff.
- Talk to the Fairy Queen.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 3,500 experience
- 2,500 experience
- A bankable skill lamp granting 2,500 experience in a skill of your choice (level 30 or above)
- Access to the Fairy rings network and the Fairy Resistance Hideout
- Ability to make Magic essence potions
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- All's Fairy in Love and War (Fairy Resistance hideout)
- Dimension X (Gorak plane)
- We are the Fairies (Cosmic plane)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 3 of the Fairy Tale quest series|