Quick guide for A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in the Draynor Market.
- After 5 minutes have elapsed, talk to him again.
- Go to Fairy Nuff's grotto, north of the Zanaris bank.
- After a short cutscene, enter the house and pick up the certificate.
- Right-click study on the certificate.
- Use the certificate on the Fairy chef, south of the bank.
- Read the rune temple sign, on the ground south of the Cosmic Altar.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather about the queen missing.
- Talk to the Co-ordinator just north.
Resistance hideout[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Fairy Fixit near the fairy ring, south-west of the wheat field.
- Equip your dramen staff and go to each of these codes in this order to reach the hideout: air, dlr, djq (this may seem like it failed, but continue to the next code anyway), ajs.
- In the Fairy Resistance Hideout, talk to Fairy Nuff in the northeastern room.
- Go back and pickpocket the Fairy Godfather for the queen's secateurs (may take several attempts). The Fairy Godfather, Fat Rocco and Slim Louie may need to be looking the other way.
- Go back to the hideout with the fairy ring ("Fairy Resistance HQ").
- Talk to Fairy Nuff.
Magic essence[edit | edit source]
- Go back to a fairy ring and use the code ckp.
- Wait 2 minutes and pick a starflower.
- Make sure you have armour required to fight one or multiple Goraks.
- Go back to a fairy ring and use the code dir.
- Kill Goraks until you get a Gorak claw.
- Grind the gorak claw.
- Use the starflower on the vial of water.
- Use the Gorak claw powder on the Magic essence (unf).
- Go back to the Resistance Hideout by equipping your dramen staff and go to each of these codes in this order to reach the hideout: air, dlr, djq (this may seem like it failed, but continue to the next code anyway), and finally ajs.
- At the Resistance Hideout, right-click use the magic essence on the queen, laying on the stretcher near Fairy Nuff.
- Talk to the Fairy Queen.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 quest points
- 3,500 experience
- 2,500 experience
- A bankable skill lamp granting 2,500 experience in a skill of your choice (level 30 or above)
- Access to the Fairy rings network and the Fairy Resistance Hideout
- Ability to make Magic essence potions
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- All's Fairy in Love and War (Fairy Resistance hideout)
- We are the Fairies (Cosmic plane)
- Dimension X (Gorak plane)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
A Fairy Tale II - Cure a Queen is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Children of Mah
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Light Within
- The Mighty Fall
- Full completion of The World Wakes
|Part 3 of the Fairy Tale quest series|