A Brief History of Telescopes
|A Brief History of Telescopes|
|Discover the pieces of a famous quote from Stephen Hawking.|
|Release date||19 March 2018 (Update)|
|Achievement details are hidden until unlocked|
|Infobox • Infobox talk page|
A Brief History of Telescopes is a hidden achievement that requires the player to discover the pieces of a famous quote of Stephen Hawking by examining four different telescopes around Gielinor. Although the order for the achievement is irrelevant, the quote received is the sequence of examining:
Quote[edit | edit source]
|“||Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up.||”|
|— Stephen Hawking|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 March 2018 (Update):
- Achievement added to game. Patch notes specified "Updated some telescope examines."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This achievement was found by a player based on the sentence mentioned in the Patch Notes of 19 March 2018, "Updated some telescope examines."
- The achievement name and description are references to A Brief History of Time, a book by Stephen Hawking. They were added to the game in tribute of Hawking following his death on 14 March 2018.
- On 18 June 2018, this achievement was moved from Feats to Miniquests achievements. It was moved back to Feats (under Events) on 9 November 2020 as part of the Achievement rework that was part of Ninja Strike 14.