20th Anniversary cake
|20th Anniversary cake|
|Release||4 January 2021 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You can claim it again from the Cook during the party.|
|On death||Always kept outside dangerous area|
|A magical cake that replenishes itself after being eaten and gives a 3% XP gain boost.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
The 20th Anniversary cake is a reward for turning in the items obtained from completing the miniquests in the 20th Anniversary celebrations. When eaten, it grants a 3% experience boost for five minutes and heals 2200 life points, with a ten-minute cooldown before it can be eaten again.
After an update on 1 February 2021, the 20th Anniversary cake can no longer be consumed, rendering it functionless other than destruction.
Eating the cake prompts the following message:
- You eat the delicious cake and it magically reappears. XP gains are increased for 5 minutes!
Eating the cake before ten minutes have passed from its last usage will result in the message:
- The cake hasn't yet reconstituted itself. You need to wait [amount of time remaining].
After ten minutes have passed since you ate the cake, the following message is shown:
- Your Anniversary cake is ready to be used again.
Ironmen cannot receive the experience boost, and if the cake is eaten, it prompts the message:
- You eat the cake, but feel no effects due to your hardy Ironman constitution.
After an update on 1 February 2021, the following message is shown:
- The 20th Anniversary cake may only be used for the month of January 2021.
Update history[edit | edit source]
|Celebration of Quests|