A player performing the fifteen-year veteran cape's emote.
The veteran cape (15 year) is one of the Capes of Distinction, available to accounts that were created on or before 15 September 2004. Accounts which are at least 15 years old can purchase the fifteen-year veteran cape and hood from Hans at Lumbridge Castle for 150,000 coins.
Players wearing the fifteen-year veteran cape are able to perform a unique emote by right-clicking the cape while it is equipped and selecting the emote option.
The fifteen-year cape and hood can be stored on a cape rack in a player's player-owned house.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
- While the fifteen-year veteran cape was released in-game on 6 February 2017, it was not obtainable by any player until 23 February 2017. This coincides with the date membership was released as Jagex did not track account creation information before this date.
- The design of the fifteen-year veteran cape was influenced by a player-created concept, submitted by JackScape, who also designed the Mythical cape for Old School RuneScape.
- This cape is highly sought after by free to play players for it's style bonuses, making it best in slot on non-member worlds.
The update history project
is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here
for how to help out!
- patch 16 May 2011 (Update):
- Weapons are now hidden when performing the veteran cape emote.