Spirit gem bag
|Spirit gem bag|
|Release||17 October 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You'll have to buy another from Stanely Limelight's shop if you destroy this one.|
|Backpack||Fill, Withdraw, Inspect, Empty, Destroy|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A bag for storing unactivated spirit gems.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The bag can be filled using the 'Fill' option, and its contents can be checked using the 'Inspect' option. Any spirit gems picked up from the floor by the player, a legendary pet, or the charming imp will be stored in the bag automatically.
The spirit gem bag cannot be destroyed while there are spirit gems in it.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 March 2018 (Update):
- ninja 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The Spirit Gem Bag will now automatically add a new spirit gem when picking up the drop from the floor. This feature will not work if area loot is enabled.
- ninja 24 October 2016 (Update):
- The spirit gem bag is now kept on death (outside of the Wilderness).
- ninja 17 October 2016 (Update):
- A spirit gem bag has been added to the thaler shop for 360 thaler, allowing players to store up to 60 of each unused spirit gem.
|Pouch holding (removed)|