Quick guide for 'Phite Club
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Hassan in the Merchant district of Menaphos|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
Getting started[edit | edit source]
One small favour[edit | edit source]
Items needed: 1 free inventory space
- Speak to Grand Vizier Ehsan (Merchant) also in the same building.
- Speak to 'Admiral' Wadud (Ports) in the Golden Scarab Inn in the Port district.
- Speak to Batal (Worker) in the Worker district.
- Speak to Commander Akhomet (Imperial) in the Imperial district.
- Speak to Ozan in the Shifting Tombs.
- Use the mask you received from Ozan with the bucket of blood next to the fish stall in the Merchant district.
- Speak to Akhomet in the Imperial district.
- Give the signets to Batal in the Worker district.
- Give the certificate to Wadud in the Port district.
- Speak to Ehsan in the Merchant district.
Confronting the Pharaoh[edit | edit source]
- Gear up for a battle.
- Speak to Hassan in the Merchant district.
- Kill 4x level 105 Menaphos Palace Guards, this will checkpoint the fight.
- Fight the Pharaoh.
- Use Protect from Magic prayer.
- "Kneel" or "Usurpers!" - Use the freedom ability to break free and prevent further damage.
- Move off the green fire as soon as it spawns.
Finale[edit | edit source]
- Watch the cutscene.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- Access to Soul Altar
- Access from Sophanem to Menaphos via the bridge between the two
- Pharaoh Mask and Sceptre overrides
- Relic of Tumeken, giving 15,000 base reputation with a faction in Menaphos of your choice
- Menaphos reputation gain increased to 200%
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
'Phite Club is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.
|Part 13 of the Desert quest series|