A player breaking a 'Chipped' Watchtower teleport tablet
The 'Chipped' Watchtower teleport is a modified Watchtower teleport tablet that is created by using Dave's spellbook on a normal Watchtower teleport tablet. Once you break it, it teleports you to the Observatory near the Observatory assistant. The quest Evil Dave's Big Day Out must be completed to make this item.
The Observatory Quest needs to be completed to use this tablet.
Up to 1,000 teleport tablets can be stored in Dave's spellbook.
On death inside a PvP situation, normal Watchtower tabs will be dropped.
- There was a bug that required players to also claim the jug of wine from the Observatory assistant by looking through the telescope after the quest. This was fixed a day later.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 1 October 2018 (Update):
- Evil Dave's spellbook can now store up to 1,000 each Watchtower, Camelot, Falador, Ardougne, Lumbridge and Varrock chipped teleport tablets and can now be equipped in the pocket slot.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Timbo's Twitter account. 23 April 2018. (Archived from the original on 28 October 2019.) Mod Timbo: "Incidentally, if you've received the Jug of Wine from the Assistant after looking through the telescope after the Observatory quest then you can use 'Chipped' Watchtower teletab in the meantime."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Shauny's Twitter account. 24 April 2018. (Archived from the original on 28 October 2019.) Mod Shauny: "Hotfix is live"